Toby and Knight?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks MQ; interesting site. I hope conversions are going to be available for the Disc Extremes; although I doubt it! (referring to article on Knights new Ultimate Slam).

The site looks great.But it is really really slow.I might be me because i am on dial up.But nothing else goes this slow.Just that site.Hope they can speed it up are something.Are i'll not be able to go there much

SwampFox said:
The site looks great.But it is really really slow.I might be me because i am on dial up.But nothing else goes this slow.Just that site.Hope they can speed it up are something.Are i'll not be able to go there much

took forever to load the site over here too and im on satelite.

Thanks FG,thats good to know.Not that you are haveing it slow for you,but the fact that it is not just slow for me.Maybe they will fix it now.Thanks again :)
frontier gander said:
SwampFox said:

took forever to load the site over here too and im on satelite.

what does this site offer that the other one didnt? that just came to me as im sitting here waiting for the pages to load.

Nothing i guess FG sad to say.Guess we will just have to wait and see.I for one just like to see more sites start up on our subject manor is all :)
frontier gander said:
what does this site offer that the other one didnt? that just came to me as im sitting here waiting for the pages to load.

Looks like this site will be very nice once everything is up and running.

minst7877 said:
I'm on DSL and its slowwwwwwwwwwwww.

DC

Just checked it out. Looks promising !

Maybe they fixed it... because it's pretty fast now for me with DSL.

The Site is still very very slow on me.Every time i click on the Ultimate Slam section,it freezes up on me.Don't look like no one is going to get in a rush to fix it looks like :(

Back