We Need To Upgrade Our Muzzle Loaders...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzleloader48

Reaction score
Since the communist democrats are having a hard time selling the Chinese Flu BS, they decided we are now going to be invaded by SPACE ALIENS!!! Like "Blundering Biden", they have all lost their minds....:eek:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
However, just to be safe, I'm adding an "anti-space alien ray" to my muzzleloader, and sending my dog to "Space Alien Detection School".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Since the communist democrats are having a hard time selling the Chinese Flu BS, they decided we are now going to be invaded by SPACE ALIENS!!! Like "Blundering Biden", they have all lost their minds....:eek:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
However, just to be safe, I'm adding an "anti-space alien ray" to my muzzleloader, and sending my dog to "Space Alien Detection School".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
I got mine from this guy!! He has a good sale going...

Attachments

• 221871859_3942751929167800_7038165056947189324_n.jpg
    221871859_3942751929167800_7038165056947189324_n.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
OH!! YES and I am putting a sale on tinfoil hats... The dog to alien detection school, now my dog has to attend Race Neutralization, seems dog was biased against Latinos, Blacks as well as Martians

Last edited:
Back