We Need To Upgrade Our Muzzle Loaders...

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

muzzleloader48

Since the communist democrats are having a hard time selling the Chinese Flu BS, they decided we are now going to be invaded by SPACE ALIENS!!! Like "Blundering Biden", they have all lost their minds....:eek:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
However, just to be safe, I'm adding an "anti-space alien ray" to my muzzleloader, and sending my dog to "Space Alien Detection School".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Sonny Rich

Since the communist democrats are having a hard time selling the Chinese Flu BS, they decided we are now going to be invaded by SPACE ALIENS!!! Like "Blundering Biden", they have all lost their minds....:eek:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
However, just to be safe, I'm adding an "anti-space alien ray" to my muzzleloader, and sending my dog to "Space Alien Detection School".πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
I got mine from this guy!! He has a good sale going...

Attachments

CVA Fanboy

Supporting Member
FML Supporter
OH!! YES and I am putting a sale on tinfoil hats... The dog to alien detection school, now my dog has to attend Race Neutralization, seems dog was biased against Latinos, Blacks as well as Martians

Last edited: