New T/C bullet?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Critter said:

They sure have the price in line with T/C's pricing. $26.50 for 15!

Hard telling who makes it for them, Hornady, Nosler and others are making all copper bullets now as well. Remington bought out Barnes, so it could be theirs as well with the green tip?

For the price, I think I will stick with the Barnes.

I can hardly bring myself to spring for Barnes bullets so I doubt these will make it into my bullet box unless the actual retail price in much lower than the SRP.

i'll not be buying anyone's $2 bullet. For less than that price one can buy 50, 300 grain XTP Magnum bullets and 50 sabots to go with them.

Some gun writer will get free bullets from TC, test them and declare that the new bullet will turn a gut shot into a bang flop 100 percent of the time. :D

It looks like a Barnes TEZ bullet. I can get a 24 pack for that price. I don't mind spending a buck a shot for a buck but I do have limits! Well...I think I do, shooting muzzleloaders kinda makes me forget that I don't have an unlimited supply of green backs, but hey, IT'S A BLAST!

I need to clean my dealer out of all his Barnes Tez bullets before he gets wind of the price increase :)

Lee 9 said:
TEZ with a different colored tip and over priced.

I just stocked up on the Spitfires and Expander MZ RedHot Knight has on sale right now.

Roughly $13 per 18 pack is a great deal for those bullets.

Latest posts

Back