Question for Bone Collector owners

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpcollins

Reaction score
I ordered the camo version mainly because of the supposedly 1" shorter stock as this was the easiest shouldering ml I've handled. All Triumphs are listed at 42 1/2" long but if the BC has a shorter stock, is it still 42 1/2"?

When I saw them sitting upright on the rack I could see that the grip cap on the underside was definately lower than the standard Triumphs but I never looked up at the barrel tips to see if they were shorter overall as well. It seems like they would be but I'm not sure. Thanks.

Thanks for the advice gsurko, but I'd prefer the info if someone has it.

The BC and the standard Triumph models both are billed as having 28" barrels. The BC has a 1" shorter LOP, this would come from the stock being shorter. This makes shouldering the rifle more comfortable for short armed folks, like myself.

Wish my Triumph were 1" shorter... I am vertically challenged along with short arms and stubby fingers....

Hey sabotloader, bring it over and we'll gnaw off some stock on my miter saw. Still looking for an actual measurement.

tpcollins

Believe me I have thought about that... but then i would have to grind a recoil pad to fit also - but it may happen sooner than later... I have not had the guts to take the current recoil pad off and see if it can even be done... could all be hollow in thar... Wait I did have the recoil pad off to adjust the block mechanism - but do not remember a thang about what it looked like - getting old is h-e-double hockey sticks....

Back