• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: flintlock long gun project

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fred45

Reaction score
looking for a flintlock long gun, rifle or smooth bore. mostly functional and most of the parts there, going to refinish the barrel, lock and stock, bore shootable please but will look at a trashed bore to make it a smooth bore. no safe queen. I have done this to 2 percussion rifles one stayed a rifle the other I smoothed out, it had a scorched stock and a ball stuck in the barrel.
Thanks guys

looking for a flintlock long gun, rifle or smooth bore. mostly functional and most of the parts there, going to refinish the barrel, lock and stock, bore shootable please but will look at a trashed bore to make it a smooth bore. no safe queen. I have done this to 2 percussion rifles one stayed a rifle the other I smoothed out, it had a scorched stock and a ball stuck in the barrel.
Thanks guys
Theres a guy on facebook that does excellent work. He makes bows and rifle kits.Kashtuk Bows,his name is Henry.

Fred45,
I started a conversation with you about the flintlock you wanted.
Ron

Go to Facebook and do a search for Kashtuk bows and arrows,he does excellent job with finters!!!!

Thanks guys
I don't know what your budget is but give Kibler's Longrifles a call. They have one of the best deals going on a very high quality kit that nearly anyone can assemble. You'd end up with an heirloom quality gun.

I have a TVM Early Virginia Rifle kit. All the parts are there. I was moving when it arrived and I never got around to it.
42 inch .58 cal. Colerain barrel, Chambers large Siler lock, double set triggers, standard maple stock. I can't remember any more details without getting into the box. PM if interested. E-mail may be better. [email protected]

-Joe

Latest posts

Back