Parts for Knights

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greatbasin

Reaction score
Can I still get parts from Knight, or is there a different, better supplier? Thanks.

Spit

Ya! and I can not believe how fast the summer is going... Football practice is only 4 weeks down the road...

Oh ya! I got a 45 cal Rem 700 SS on the way - well I hope I do - I always worry about sending a guy some bucks and then waiting to see if the gun shows and then does his idea of nearly new match my idea of nearly new...

Mine is in shipment right now to my FFL.

The seller had received so much grief from UPS and USPS regarding shipment, that this was the best way to expedite the transaction after a 2 week delay. Anyway, my FFL is sympathetic to my case, and as no paperwork is needed on my end, most likely will not charge me. I will however, make it worth his time, anyway.

sabotloader said:
Spit

Ya! and I can not believe how fast the summer is going... Football practice is only 4 weeks down the road...

Ya...and deer hunting starts in about 2 1/2 months!

I was just in Scheel's in Des Moines last night and they still have a lot of Knight accessories and supplies.

Latest posts

Back