KNIGHT RIFLES

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squirrelhawker

Reaction score
I was checking out Knights site and saw where Modern Muzzleloading Inc. is closing down Knight Rifles division in Decatur, AL effective June 30, 2009. The decision to close the Knight operation resulted from an overall industry downturn. First I heard of this....wow. http://www.knightrifles.com/

While the question is on Knight has anyone heard if they intend to start back up? I would not be surprised if the shut down was a one year thing due to the downturn in economy. Lee

If Knight Rifles shut down for good? Then we all will suffer there lost,i know i will,i love my knights :(

We will suffer the loss of any new rifles....

The fact is we will still have our favorite guns, and the service will continue from Centerville, Iowa. THAT makes me happy :D

Those I spoke to in Centerville when I was there, really felt sure someone would pick it up.

There was one gentleman there doing some serious talking regarding.

To be honest...it might do Knight good to be bought out. I know it sounds rather bad to say that, but it's really the truth.

EBSCO/PRADCO kinda made a mess out of things.

I doubt Tony Knight will pick it up, and I am in great hopes that SOMEONE with the same mission and spirit will in fact pick up the peices and continue.

They should continue with the Ultimate Slam, it appears ready for production, and 50 have been made. The bolt hold the primer in a very similar fashion as the Savage.

knights

I am a TC owner and shooter. I do not own a knight, but if they offered shares in that company I bet they could get some money raised by ML owners to get it back up on line. That would be a neat thing to have and pas on to your kids shares in a ML company.

Back