Made a good shot!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernieg

Reaction score
Shot my new pistol in compatiton Sunday. They now call me Mr Ramrod!! I hit the target at 25 yds with the rod!!! They would'nt even give any score for the hit. First time in 50 yrs of m/l shooting. :roll:

I hear they have a sale on wood dowel at Home Depot if you need more bullets. Just kidding.

It happens to some of us at some time in our shooting life. I could see where the small pistol would be easy to over look a ramrod in the barrel. Other then that, how did it shoot?

I shot one at a deer at about 110 yds one day. Missed. Never did find the dang thing.

hear they have a sale on wood dowel at Home Depot if you need more bullets. Just kidding.
Man what a shot LOL LOL. I always dread doing thast and am so careful to concentrate not too do it. Fact of the matter I know someday.............I will

The pistol shoots better than i can. I was shooting against the club best pistol shot, he beat me by 3 pts. Wait till next shoot!! I've got a bigger ramrod now. :lol: :wink:

Latest posts

Back