Barnes Bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shrimpy50

Reaction score
now that i have my T/C shooting decent thanks to all of your help here and my Bellm Pin, i was wondering about anybodies results with the ez load BARNES/ Knight bullets. also i was wondering about full bore projectiles like Thor or hornadt. i will be honest, i am leaning towards barnes or thor

The Thor bullet is made by barnes, for thor. They are deadly in both killing performance and accuracy. I had been at the NRA on saturday with my CVA Accura and the Thors & ended up shooting a 1 1/2" 3 shot group@ 200 yards. It was beautiful.

I use the barnes T-Ez 250 grainers with the supplied sabot in my endeavor and they load just right. Not to stiff and not to easy. They shoot awesome. I am using t-7 primers and 2 50 grain t-7 pellets. Still have to swab at least every 2 to 3 shots though.

I'm also using the 250g Barnes T-EZ in my Endeavor. I've found that they shoot better groups when I ditch the supplied sabots and use MMP HPH-12 sabots instead. They load a little stiffer that way. I have had nothing but outstanding performance from Barnes Bullets.

Back