Raffle for saxman /Rifle Delivered

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
raffle explanation

I am speechlees. I never expected this on this group.. Wildhobbybobby voiced me feelings to a "T:. Thank you so much Saxman for having the courage to post this explanation & God Bless You & yours.

Art

Chief

Something tells me that he has headed towards NC to see Kelly - I have no reason to know that other than he has not posted for awhile.... I really-really hope it was not an unplanned and necessary trip.

Sax

Did not think he was leaving this soon, I thought i read a coupe weeks. Prayers Boys!

I will call lungbuster1 today,again.

Havent felt like getting on the past couple days.

LB1

Sax, screw it let it go.......lost cause. You got more things to get positive than dealing w/ that guy. What goes around comes around he'll get his someday.

Bucker, easy to say when you don't have an extremely serious medical condition and bills piling up. Do you?

Bottom line is that I dont' think saxman should be out the money. If I could send him the $750 plus what he could have gotten out of selling the rifle LB1 stole as well, then I would say drop it, but I can't right now. Or if we as a group want to somehow make up the difference, I would contribute, but to just let it go only hurts saxman, which is not right

Saxman: if you want me to do some legwork including checking with local law enforcement and the post office, send me an email with all your info and I will give it a go.

Called again today.Not being rude or raising my voice ar anything like that.
Just asking for my gun

Don't know what I'm going to do yet.

txhunter58, Sax is carrying the load and it is not one he needs right now. Not talking about money about carrying the feelings. Sax Prayers to you and yours.

The mail man brought my CVA Kodiak 45 cal from Lungbuster1
The rifle was sent in the original box and in the same condition I sent it to him in.

He has not returned my call but I did get the gun and I thank him for that.
There was no note or money in the box.

I'm glad to hear he returned the rifle. As for the money, after following this post, I sure would not hold my breath for it.

I'm glad he returned the ML. Now, we can pray for him & that he'll be able to return the money.

-Mike

Atleast thats's a step in the right direction.Maybe over time he will come threw with the money,atleast he did give you the rifle back :D
saxman1 said:
The mail man brought my CVA Kodiak 45 cal from Lungbuster1
The rifle was sent in the original box and in the same condition I sent it to him in.

He has not returned my call but I did get the gun and I thank him for that.
There was no note or money in the box.

great to hear scott.

once again, let me know if you need any 45cal pb's I may have some to spare :wink:

Batchief909 said:
Ever get the money that was collected/scammed?? :?

Chief, I've got to hand it to you that right is right and although we've seen a step in the right direction full forgiveness can only come with full restitution and repentence. Thanks for keeping our focus, no wonder you are a Muzzleloading cum loudly :lol:

Back