Buying a scope from Optics Planet

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnpb

Reaction score
I'm trying to get everthing together for the CVA Accura I bought over the weekend and was looking on Ebay. Optics Planet had a Sightron 3X9X40 for $129 shipped. I ordered it but after ready a thread on here about someone having problems I call OP the next day to see if I could cancel the order and the lady said yes byt it had already been shipped and I could send it back and to go ahead and pick out the scope I wanted and she might be able to give me a better price than was listed on their website. I picked the Bushnell Trophy XLT 4X12X40 w/DOA reticle. Cabelas lists this scope at $219.99 aand OP had it @ $189 if I remember correct. I asked what was te best deal she could give me and she dropped the price to $165 shipped. I didn't know you could dicker with a company like that.

If you have good service with them, go for it. I would look over some outdoor forum classifieds & find a lightly used quality scope. It's like a gunshow of old, right from the comfort of your chair.

I have bought several items from Optics Planet and always had great service and fast free shipping. They have great prices also. Im thinking about the new Redfield 2X7X32 for my Triumph.

Like Quigley, I've bought numerous items and even had a small return. No problems whatsoever.

I have purchased telescopes and rifle scopes from them in the past. Never had a problem with their service or prices. They have some great deals from time to time.

I have bought about a 1,000 dollars worth of stuff including some varmint hunting equipment and been well satisfied so far.

Ive bough about $400 worth of "stuff" from them in the past without any issues.

They appear to be reputable and the pricing is competitive. I would rather buy a scope or optics from them online than from several other online sources.

Optic's planted has always givin me great service and fast shipping.

Lots of purchases....many. No returns Great service. My store of choice for all optics. Scopes, rangefinders, Binos, as well as other non optic items.

Another satisfied with OP. bought a spotting from them and was pleased with the experience.

Latest posts

Back