where to buy bh209

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drdtmd

Reaction score
:D guys i need to know where is the best place to buy bh209?i would like to get the best price to offset the hazmat fee.thanks dave

Cabelas has it for $29.99. Bought the cheapest Ive seen it.

I buy by the case to offset the hazmat 10 cans of powder and a carton of primers breaks it down. I look regularly and have not found any place with a better price than powder valley. I like the way they get your order out fast to.

Some Gander Mountain stores carry it for $39.99. Wouldn't be real bad if you lived close to one and could eliminate the haz mat and shipping fees.

:D thanks guys I ordered 4 cans from pv. Worked out to $30 plus shipping whatever that will be. I'll see how long this last and if I blow threw it fast my next order will be like lee's :D .

SJAdventures said:
Some Gander Mountain stores carry it for $39.99. Wouldn't be real bad if you lived close to one and could eliminate the haz mat and shipping fees.

I would like to know specific Gander Mountain locations that carry BH209. The manager at the Beaumont Texas location claims that they cannot get it, and corporate will not let them get it. I think he just does not want to deal with it. If I knew the locations that do carry it, I could show him, and maybe he would go ahead and stock it. I know several people around here have wanted to try it.

chick

in y territory I cover about 6 Gander's, never seen BH209.

Chick said:
SJAdventures said:

I would like to know specific Gander Mountain locations that carry BH209. The manager at the Beaumont Texas location claims that they cannot get it, and corporate will not let them get it. I think he just does not want to deal with it. If I knew the locations that do carry it, I could show him, and maybe he would go ahead and stock it. I know several people around here have wanted to try it.

I live on the coast in Mississippi and the closest Gander to me is in Hattiesburg (which probably doesn't mean anything to you) but it did not carry BH 209 either but Shawn Kelly of western industries told me that some Gander stores do carry it by their records. Gander has access to Blackhorn 209 from their distributor Sports South. I contacted our Gander store manager and he checked into it and told me he could have it in their store for me within 2 weeks of my order and that the Gander stores that do carry it charges $39.99 per can for it. contact Shawn Kelly at [email protected] I promise you he will get back to you and help you find it.

I did talk to the tech up there that does all the BH209 work, and he could not tell me of a local dealer. I went ahead and ordered some from Powder Valley

Latest posts

Back