What color scope would you choose?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What scope color with a S/S barrel and camo stock?

• Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pbidwe

Reaction score
OK, I have a new MZ and trying to decide on either a silver or black matte scope color. Just curious what people's preferences are on this forum.
Thanks for your input.

What you will find is that it is very hard to get all the different silvers to match up so they look good. My SS laminate stocked gun has matte blue bases rings and scope on it.

DC

color

deer are color blind. But what is your stock, barrel, rings colors?

I'd go matte black. Unless you can match your camo exactly. An all camo gun is very nice to look at but it costs more and could be harder to sell if your camo goes out of style which seems to happen every year. ( sorry, my eyes read silver but my brain said camo, oh well...I'm too tired to change it )

Black matte for me.......My gun is stainless with camo stock and forarm.The black looks fine .More important I would get a decent scope to stand the recoil of the ML.

Steve

black scope +rings on my s/s encore

silver scope +rings on my s/s stalker a-bolt

silver scope [TROPHY] +rings on my .22 mag. savage

my BROWNING A-BOLT has a synthetic black stock and would look better with a black scope ..

I had a rem 700 ML syn and SS and put a Matte silver base, rings and scope on it and I got to tell you that is a lot of silver. I have a TC PH black syn and SS and I put a silver base but a matte black Nikon and black rings on it and it looks much better.

Latest posts

Back