parker extreme 275 question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesheba

Reaction score
Does this bullet come in a short crushed rib?Has anyone tried them in an mmp sabot?

If you get them directly from Parker they come with a short mmp sabot. I'm not sure what comes with the Traditions or Remington versions.
zen

The Traditions APB100 "badged" version of the Parker 275 BE comes with a black 3 petal EZ Load sabot. The bullet is only .450", so they loaded SUPER EZ in my .502" NEF bore, my Knight range rod nearly loaded them by itself, but still shot amaizingly well with the Metrics Unlimited breech plug and Blackhorn 209 Powder.

Upper right group in pink. (50 yard test target)

001.jpg

Bullet/Sabot on far right.

018.jpg

014.jpg

Are the Traditions and remington versions made by parker?This is news to me?Thought the bullet could only be purchased through the parker web site?Thanks for the tip!!

jesheba said:
Are the Traditions and remington versions made by parker?This is news to me?Thought the bullet could only be purchased through the parker web site?Thanks for the tip!!

Yup, the Remington PT = PBE. Very accurate bullet!

Are these bullets available at any retail outlets? I find the tradition's only at Midsouth and Midway. Can't find remingtons any where.

bullet performance

I shot a buck at 100yrds and hit it behind front shoulder. the bullet angled forward and almost took the other shoulder off. This is one of the hardest hitting bullets I have ever shot. this bullet is also very accurate. My problem is I am not a trophy hunter but a meat eater an i lost half the deer. I will use it on elk this year.

Latest posts

Back