Cheapest scope on your accura?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drb111

Reaction score
I know you should always put your best foot forward when putting a scope on a rifle. I bought the stainless/ realtree accura @ cabelas for $329. Don't have scope $$ currently, so I put my cabelas pine ridge ($69) scope on it. Eventually, I will upgrade the scope, but for now the pine ridge will have to do. Does anyone else have a cheap scope on their accura and do ok with it? Can't wait to shoot this gun!

I found a semi-expensive scope on e-bay. New Nikon Buckmaster 4X40 for $119.00. Around $239.00 at Bass pro. Great Scope. Great price.

:D :) 8)

Nikon pro staff series 2x7 are about $140.00 at bass pro. Good little scope :!: I have them on both of my accura's. No problems at all :!: :!: :!:

Bushnell Sportsman 3-9x32 $65 scope works like a charm.
A008.jpg

cheap scopes and powerbelts go hand in hand [ i am going to get nailed for that nasty remark] sorry frontier gander .. :oops:

nah i dont nail ya for that.

cheap priced scopes suit me well. Likes butter on a baked potato, they go together perfect.

Can only use the scope for target practice, no scope in CO

My last 4 muzzleloader kills have all been with the same scope,a $30 simmons Blazer from Wally World

frontier gander said:
nah i dont nail ya for that.

cheap priced scopes suit me well. Likes butter on a baked potato, they go together perfect.

Can only use the scope for target practice, no scope in CO

your a good sport sir ...no scope on the ML is a drag ,i am not
able to see the front sight and would have to stop hunting ....

I have been putting Simmon Pro Diamond 4x32mm shotgun scopes on my muzzleloaders. Semisane got me started with them and I have to admit, for $39.00 I can not believe how well they work. And for out to 150 yards, I think a 4x works just fine. The glass is good, and so is the clarity.

All I can say is the Simmons Pro Diamond Shotgun scope has 4" of eye relief. And it is a very comfortable scope to shoot.

4" of eye relief is pretty darn good will have to look at those scopes. As usual you cayuga and this sight are a fountain of info. Thanks To All

my most expensive scope is a nikon prostaff 2x7 at $120
i also have 3 bushnell trophy 1.75x4 i found 2 of these @ natchez for $50
i like both of these scopes and they are clear enough to use way beyond legal shooting light and all have 100 or more rounds under their belt.i'm hard on myself and my hunting equipment and if i smashed up a 5-600.00
scope i would'nt be able to hunt the rest of the year due to the tears in my eyes :D .........karl

Batchief909 said:
Clear enough to use way beyond legal shooting light?? :shock:

our big game season hunting times are sunrise to sunset and i can still see pretty good out of these scopes for about 1/2 hr more,hence legal shooting light,ifn ya dun unerstan iduno how ta splanit beta

30 minutes before sunrise and 30 minutes after sun set in Colorado.

K, Was that you the other night out in the field usin that spotlight? 8)

cayuga said:
I have been putting Simmon Pro Diamond 4x32mm shotgun scopes on my muzzleloaders. Semisane got me started with them and I have to admit, for $39.00 I can not believe how well they work. And for out to 150 yards, I think a 4x works just fine. The glass is good, and so is the clarity.
They are great scopes for MLs, but they are around $100.00 now. Inflation I guess.

I really like the Nikon Omega without the BDC reticle . I put one on all 3 of my ML's. My Accura seemed to need a whole lot of eye relief and the Omega has 5". Normally I wouldn't call a Nikon Omega a cheap scope but Natchez has had these scopes listed on sale for $139.00. Which isn't a bad price for this scope but they are out of stock right now :cry:

Rodney

Latest posts

Back