Knight owners will like this.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grouse,

Was there any word on when they think they will release it?

Ken

I've always attributed it to the same reason bolt action centerfires are more accurate than single shot centerfires: the one piece stock and lack of moving parts.

I do think though, that there are some several ML's out there that are much more accurate than their owners.

Ken

Spitpatch said:
Tom....Thanks for the great news!
During your conversation with them, did you get any sense as to whether the new conversion bolt would still have the screw safety? It would be nice to have that gone.

No mention of the safety at all. It really doesnt bother me at all.

Re: Knight

Anybody know if they put in the additional action screw? They put em in centerfires for a reason. Manufactures would do well to treat these ML's like real firearmes. Putting in the additional screw deffinatly makes them easier to glass bed, pillar and free float a barrel. I have never had a centerfire that did not shoot a whole lot better with bedding and free floating and pillars. I will be adding adding all the above on my knight disc extream .45 soon. Should make a great gun shoot even better yet.
Wayles

I may be wrong, but if you look hard at the video it seems to have the same screw safety.

I've seen mention of a Video clip of a New Knight rifle. Does anyone know where the video can be viewed?

ShawnT

ShawnT - Look at the thread here titled Knight 2009. The link is on page 3.

Back