Again !!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UtahRob

Reaction score
I would like to commend everyone on this forum .

I have belonged to other forums , waterfowl , Big Game , Predator, Fly fishing and Nature Photography and none of them are as mellow and kind as you good folks on here !!

THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU !! :D :D

you guys ROCK !!
RobK.

I agree 100%

P.S. Utah, I really enjoy looking at your pictures !!!

Site

I belong to another site that I beleive encourages rather lively debate on subjects. Except for UC's jokes, :p This is like sitting n camp after a day in the woods telling lies and swapping stories. my camp was founded by my Dad and his pals, old timers and i hope I am remembering all the lore, experience and stories to pass on to the young guys in my camp.

That's nice to say ya'll! Rob DOES take great pictures! We have a LOT of GREAT members here! That's what makes it a great forum! :wink: DESPITE UCs jokes! :lol:

This is a great place and very helpful members.
I have learned allot

This is what i mean !!

I helped hjbuys locate a Triumph at a walmart near me and today i get a package from from Cabela's . I didn't order anything from Cabela's . I open it up and its a box of my favorite bullets .45 300 grain XTP mags . On the invocie it said thanks for helping me locate the Triumph hjbuys . :D Thanks hjbuys !!!

RobK.

I agree. I'm pretty new here, and have been very impressed. I frequent a lot of other forums, but this one is one of two or three which I believe are the top dogs.

Ken

I visit alot of shooting/hunting forums daily (old retiree!) and this one is my favorite! Great guys who are willing to help anybody. I've learned more about MZ here in a few months than the rest of my life anywhere else!!!

Latest posts

Back