Pennsylvania concealed weapon permit?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a colored map of the states that honor the permit. This map will show the ones that dont as well. I cant find it, and the office had one today but no extra's. :( Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

cayuga- i she wish your state (WI) would honor my MN permit. where we camp in NW wisconsin theres lots o bears!! to the point where this past summer they destroyed 3 trail cams, we did get some nice pics of bears faces and mouths :)

permit

I know in PA i used to get a hunting handgun permit. I am getting to the point w/ these crossovers and honr this state and not that one, that if i need it and use the weapon, I'll worry about the fall out later. It seems as though the places that you need the protection you can't have them anyhow like schools. I see the need for the training, definitely but the rules make it damn hard to carry! The rules mean nothing to a bad guy!

03mossy said:
cayuga- i she wish your state (WI) would honor my MN permit. where we camp in NW wisconsin theres lots o bears!! to the point where this past summer they destroyed 3 trail cams, we did get some nice pics of bears faces and mouths :)

Wisconsin will never get concealled carry laws. Too many bleeding hearts in Madison and Milwaukee area. BUT you check with the Wisconsin DNR.. I believe it is legal to carry a handgun exposed, when walking in the woods. You just can't have it in a pocket or hidden rig. But before you do, check the the DNR. Your right, there are a lot of bears over in that area. Normally bears just run off when they see you. Its the one that don't that you have to worry about.

When I was baiting bear for people, I'd have bear waiting at bait stations for me to dump the buckets of slop. And it used to bother me that they actually thought I was there for nothing more then to feed them. I always went armed when baiting.

Bucker - I had that exact same discussion/argument with a person that felt all handguns should be taken from the hands of private citizens. They were positive that if we did not have handguns, all crime associated with handguns would stop.

I told them they had their head up there (in a place that is dark and stinky) you know what. I mentioned that a convicted felon can not possess a handgun by law, yet they do. So do you think a law that says no one can have one is going to make a difference to that person. I said, you want to stop crime and make places safer, pass a law that says anyone over 18 years of age will be required to carry a handgun and learn how to use it. Then when the criminal walks into a 7-11 and there are six people besides him in the store.. do you think he is going to pull out a gun? Not on your life. He's out numbered.

Back