knight 09

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spitpatch said:
Doohan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would be nice to see something besides T/C and CVA on any hunting show... They are both all over every hunting show.

As for the Powerbelts.... I got some to sell ya! :wink:

Yah! where are the Knights???
Has anyone EVER seen a Disc Elite on a tv show???ever???

Sure have. :D Michigan-out-of-Doors co-host Gabe Van Wormer uses one. I e-mailed him about it and he loves it just like the rest of us. I tried to turn him on to BH209 and the non-FPJ but he's done a lot of hunting with his and is pretty happy with 777 and FPJs like a lot of guys. Not quite as well known as Jim Shockey. :lol:

SteveB said:
When you put a centerfire barrel on one, it is a centerfire rifle.
With a mz barrel, it is a muzzleloader rifle.

Seems real simple to me. :roll:

Steve

+1...and...I like them all.

If the barrels didn't cost more than a good quality centerfire rifle, I'd like them more.

Lots of Savages, Mausers, Remington 700s, and even Winchester Model 70s in that price range. Sometimes you can get a scope & ammo in the deal. I bought a brand new Marlin .30-30 today with 5 boxes of ammo for $100.00.

Knight had a show on the Pursuit Channel this fall with Tony Smotherland? and the owner of GMRB. I saw it a few times and it was a good show.

Swampman why are you always just 1 big contradiction on this forum? If someway here says white then you say black. You said you had an issue with TC center fire barrels costing more then a ?quality? gun. I posted a link showing 50-60 different Encore and Pro Hunter barrels ranging from $250 to $320 or so. You then post you can get ?quality? guns for $100 or less sometimes with ammo and scope included. Honestly would stick your face on the stock of a $100 ?quality? gun and pull the trigger while in the mean time you are constantly bashing CVA rifles for being crap and cheap?

I'm pretty sure a brand new Marlin 336 will hold up. I'll keep you posted.

Lots of Savages, Mausers, Remington 700s, and even Winchester Model 70s in that price range. Sometimes you can get a scope & ammo in the deal. I bought a brand new Marlin .30-30 today with 5 boxes of ammo for $100.00.

I can clearly see you have not bought a new gun in a very long time if you think you can buy any of the above for 400 dollars. Did you buy the marlin from a poor widow who thought that was all it was worth or some other despondent soul? Remington 700 quality ROTFLMAO

Underclocked said:
Play that video guys. It's Branch Meanley talking about a new Knight rifle.

That sounds like a winner. I liked the looks of the laminate stocks on the wall and the solid bolt is great too.

Back