**NEW PICS** **BONE COLLECTOR**

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyota18396

Reaction score
Here are some pics.I will post more when I get my scope.My new gun is very user friendly.The speed breach is simple and easy.If you guys ever watch the bone collector series on outdoor chanel,Today they were at a ranch picking off deer with the gray BC probably to boost sales on the gray one. Wadell picked one off at 140 yds no problem and dropped another 2 in there tracks. Gander thanks for the info on how to post pics.

100_2906.jpg

100_2908.jpg

100_2901.jpg

100_2914.jpg

100_2899.jpg

toyota18396

I did a little edit on your post to get the pictures lie better in your post - hope you do not mind...

+ that is a nice looking ML. Clean it up real well mine came with a bore of bore protectant - some sort of heavy copper grease coating.

Just add scope and bases and 3 cans of krylon paint and you will be ready for the range. :D :D

Hopefully your bone collector will place some "Bone" on the wall.

Chocdog

range

Thanks guys I bought her a SWIFT PREMIER 658 M 2X7X40 today.The glass is just as good as the leupold 2x7 vx-1.I put them side by side. It was better than the nikon prostaff series.It was very bright and clear.I'll post more pics soon.Should be going to the range next weekend.

Latest posts

Back