WHOO! HOO! Got The Savage Back Today!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron S

Reaction score
Man talk about fast service! They rebarrled it ,test fired it at 100yds,and sent the target with the gun! This is about the fastest service I've ever had on a gun! Many thanks to Joe Degrande,and RW! I can't wait to shoot it tomorrow(without the ram rod in the barrel!) Ron :D

Ron S said:
Man talk about fast service! They rebarrled it ,test fired it at 100yds,and sent the target with the gun! This is about the fastest service I've ever had on a gun! Many thanks to Joe Degrande,and RW! I can't wait to shoot it tomorrow(without the ram rod in the barrel!) Ron :D

Joe Degrande....is the Man. :)

Ron S said:

Top notch Customer Service from a Company that many of us here wisely purchased our MLers from. Comforting to know that such unsurpassed product support exists even in cases involving our unintentional screw-ups! :lol:

Back