If you could change one thing??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you could change one thing about your season so far, what would it be?

• More time to hunt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Different gun

• Different load

• Different hunting companion(s)

• It's hunting season?

• Hunting with kids.

• Total voters

MCee67

Reaction score
If you could change one thing about your season so far, what would it be?This is my first try at a poll, not sure if I did it right or not. :roll:

Funny thing Tom, thats the top of my list. Weather was so crappy here most of the season, I couldn't take my kids as of yet. I will add it to the poll.

More time to hunt with my son!! Never enough! I love watching the hunt unfold through his eyes! I know one day he is going to get bit by another type of "buck fever" :lol: , and he will not have as much time for ole Dad! I really cherish the time spent with him now.

Well last year I killed the buck in my avatar on som ground near my parents farm. There is anothe big boy out there so I focused my hunting on the same area. TOOOOOOO many people knew where I took that buck, and it was a sea of orange all thru firearms season. 1/2 of the people were trespassers, and the other 1/2 got permission, but they were all there because of that big buck so I would have to change something that I did last season and not tell anybody where I got my buck or that there was another nice one with him.

Well a BETTER option would be "Win the lottery so I would have more time to hunt AND afford to take all my friends!" :D

Hey guys, what would Spit change?

TWO MAGILLAS!!

Actually, I voted for more time with my kids. I have 3 boys that hunt, but only one could go this year.

My choice wasn't up there, which would be unlimited tags, a ground crew to retreive and process deer, a huey helicopter with a Marine pilot, and me manning a twin 50 cal BMG! :shock:

Rifleman said:
My choice wasn't up there, which would be unlimited tags, a ground crew to retreive and process deer, a huey helicopter with a Marine pilot, and me manning a twin 50 cal BMG! :shock:

I like that choice

I voted for taking kids hunting. I had a great time teaching my son how to hunt,now he lives in Long Beach,Ca. So now I'm the Hunti'n teacher in the neihbor hood. Kinda a shame,the kids parents now days don't seem to have the time,or inclination to take their kids out doors. My son shot a cougar last year with his recurve bow. His new friends can't believe how he knows how to hunt so well. He tells them they ought to grow up in the Mid-West. Hunting is a way of life! Ron :D

I quess I am like everyone else wish my son would start hunting again We hunted together for over 20 years and then He stopped, Something with his married life I Figure. I have 10 grandkids and none of them hunt
Redclub

mines same as Grouse- I'm pushing him a little but football , girls, computer are ranking as important- I think I would change the weather in Ohio though this year- what a mess! maybe Rifleman could use the 50's to just shoot behind the deer to run'em to the rest of us!?! :poke: -Getonit-

Do you really want to be anywhere around I was with a 50 cal BMG? :shock:

:lol: I thought you would TRY and be more accurate with your shooting.... :poke: :lol: :lol: -getonit-

It's easily more time hunting with my son. Actually it would be more accurate to say more hunting time for my son.

He had been my constant hunting and fishing partner from age 10 until marriage at 22, needing a real job. just the general reality of life hit him.

I had spent all of my time hunting with him that when he could no longer go as much as he would like I found myself with no one to hunt with. My father was too old and ill, my brother lives 1500 miles away.

Latest posts

Back