Hog Hunting In Canada

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stompie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is anywhere that you can go hog hunting in Canada. I know that some of you are going on a hunt down South this year. Hell I wish I could join you all. Maybe someone in Canada can organise something similar. If so put me down as a definite.

I guess thats a resounding no. No hogs and no trips either in Canada. Oh well.

Thanks very much indeed Hawghunter: that looks good to say the least. My only alternative was to go down South with the fellows and eat some of SWT's rat packs. I am going to contact these folk and give it a try. Thankyou once again

Hogs in Canada

You can hunt hogs in Alberta. You just need to get the Landowner's permission or if they are on Crown Land, just go get them. Go to Alberta Outdoorsmen forum and perhaps you will find someone there who can give you some information.

in the province of Quebec, some farms exist but the fee is like $350.00 for 1 boar and it may not be that big.

my buddy owns a sporting goods store in Cornwall and he usually organizes one every spring, anyway, if you can put your hands on one of the french hunting and fishing mags printed in quebec, you will find some farms advertising these hunts

There are a few canned hunt hog farms up here, and a few sightings of free ranging critters in Lac Ste Anne county Alberta. Other than that, your SOL my friend.

Latest posts

Back