Quantcast

Today was just for shootin, and ringing the gong.

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

Silent Walker

Been down sick with covid, put in the hospital and had to miss our last club shoot... so I got out today to shoot off hand at only 25 yards.... don't really need to practice beyond that, with the trail walk shoots about the same. I also shot the off hand 25 yard target for the NMLRA with a 5 shot group.

Attachments

Mofish

I have always loved Montana country and thought hard about moving there when I retired, but after growing up in Nebraska I just couldn't face the snow like that anymore and opted for Texas instead. You are lucky to live in such an area with the guts to face the white stuff !

McClura

That is great that you are getting out after being down with that dang Covid. Glad you are on the mend. Good shooting. What part of Montana do you live. I have some friends that live there around Billings and Red Lodge. One is Mark Baker that does music, muzzleloading and primitive archery and bow making. He loves that place.
Those photos make me want to pack up and head that way. Would have to drag out the wool and pack boots. :)
Take care and post more photos of your shooting and country side.
Mike

Buck Conner

Staff member
FML Supporter
"Today was just for shootin, and ringing the gong" His gong was rung years ago................. Have fun "Walker".

Silent Walker

That is great that you are getting out after being down with that dang Covid. Glad you are on the mend. Good shooting. What part of Montana do you live. I have some friends that live there around Billings and Red Lodge. One is Mark Baker that does music, muzzleloading and primitive archery and bow making. He loves that place.
Those photos make me want to pack up and head that way. Would have to drag out the wool and pack boots. :)
Take care and post more photos of your shooting and country side.
Mike
I'm in NW Montana in Kalispell, lots of National Forestry, and big timber company land here. Still having some breathing issues, but we are on the mend for sure. I'll try and get out more, making smoke is just too much fun.

Mofish

I just finished making up some paper targets to go out with me tomorrow....if the weather cooperates. I changed out the front sight on one of my TC's and need to resight it. My next club match is still about 10 days away, so hopefully this one will sight in and group good enough. Won't have to do this in the snow though !!

Latest posts