New Poll:How many shoot muzzleloaders because your felons?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many shoot muzzleloaders because your felons?

• I am a felon and can't own a real gun.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not a felon, but I have big plans.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
In Illinois muzzleloaders are no different than a 30-06 as far as the State is concerned. They are firearms here. Same 4473 form and background check. Makes me want to move to a state where citizens have rights.

I hear ya Pat, I live bout 5 miles from the ILL state line and its like two different worlds.

Pat,

There's room for you and your family over here in Missouri. And muzzleloaders are welcome here. So are 30/06 rifles during deer season and you can carry a concealed handgun while going about your everyday business. How much better can it get? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So, add Missouri to your list of "possibles" .

Now, to stay on the subject, my uncle "HAS" to hunt with only a muzzleloader 'cause of he was not a good guy, when he poked a S&W .44 mag. in a guys face at his place of employment.

I hope that he means convicted felon.

I have been witness to several felonies that I have not reported in my day. If the people were ever to get caught for what they did I would be considered just as guilty as they are for not reporting them.

Rifleman,

Maybe you can help answer this:

Are Fords or Chevy's more likely to be used as an accessory to a felony? :?

Rifleman said:
So did you just admit to being an accessory to a felony? :shock:

:roll: Maybe I am admitting it, but somebody who cares has to prove what felonies, when and when they occured. :lol: :lol: I highly doubt that will ever happen since the most recent one that comes to mind happened while I was hunting with a police officer, and I was already working as a police dispatcher when it happened.

Keep talking big boy, I think now you have established a timeline within the statute of limitations. I think if I were you I would go back and start doing some heavy editing. :shock:

Just seems to me that's rule number one of bulletin boarding--never post criminal confessions on the World Wide Web. :lol:

After working for various criminal defense lawyers, and later serving as an Acting Assistant District Attorney, I've learned that the vast majority of criminals who aren't caught in the act are apprehended because they or their buddies can't keep their mouths shut about it on down the road. :wink:

Rifleman said:
Keep talking big boy, I think now you have established a timeline within the statute of limitations. I think if I were you I would go back and start doing some heavy editing. :shock:

I'm not too worried about it. I will however not post any more info, because more info could start to get incriminating fast.

Blame the temporary insanity on all those past years of smelling fumes from the smokepoles! :roll:

HighTech could also be just telling a big windy in the spirit of humor.

That's right, aint it HighTech? :lol:

Latest posts

Back