To make your reply more interesting add a few pictures to the subject.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
To make your reply more interesting add a few pictures to the subject. It's not hard to do and can be done very quiclky, if needed we can help you do so. Some descriptions are hard to figure out and could have been very easy with a simple photo or sketch.

Thanks you for your time and give this some thought. :coffee:

buck conner.jpg

In that case...I have a friend who is a gifted gun builder and here are some photos of his work. I have some more pics I took but haven't uploaded them yet.
rifle-1997-2-Small.jpg

rifle-2009-4-Small.jpg

rifle-2009-1-Small.jpg

rifle-1988-1-Small.jpg

rifle-1997-4-Small.jpg

To make your reply more interesting add a few pictures to the subject. It's not hard to do and can be done very quiclky, if needed we can help you do so. Some descriptions are hard to figure out and could have been very easy with a simple photo or sketch.

Thanks you for your time and give this some thought. :coffee:

View attachment 1292
I REALLY enjoy pictures in threads. I use pictures whenever I can to keep me from "rattling-on" ( which can be one of my geeky, less desirable traits. )
Great reminder for everyone Buck'. :thumbs up:
‐------------
p.s. Pics of items are self explanatory. However, when taking a picture of yourself with your prized game try not to have a serious face that makes you look like the "10 most wanted in America". We all know successful hunters are already serious about their sport...so put a good smile on your face for the viewers.:)

Latest posts

Back