If you had to pick...........

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bullet

Barnes Original 300 gr. (.458) is one tuff bullet.
Excellent weight retention & bone shatteringly friendly.
This bullet works well out of my Savage ML too.

Mark :D

I dont hunt moose just mule deer,whitetail,antelope, black bear, Elk and maybe some bighorn if i ever get a tag.

250gr Thor.
Accura100yrdCCI009.jpg

face8.jpg

Yep those trashcans are one of the best, if not the best, bullets I've ever shot from a muzzleloader.

But Jeff works for a living so I don't bug him for them (very often). 8)

I can cast up some bullets that do nearly as well, and so does Bull Shop. Dan does need a duplicate of Jeff's mold and sizer die though. :)

Nim, I used to be called the conical guy... you must be the conical DUDE. :wink:

frontier gander said:
I dont hunt moose just mule deer,whitetail,antelope, black bear, Elk and maybe some bighorn if i ever get a tag.

250gr Thor.
Accura100yrdCCI009.jpg

face8.jpg

Could there be a thorbullets.com website in your future in the making?????????? After all, his own website is pretty basic and not that informative...........

Or how about powerbeltsorthors.com? LOLOL

For myself right now I would have to say the 350 gr Hornady FPB, but I am definately going to be shooting more thors in the future as well as the 300 gr FPB when they come out next year.

lol i already have the thors on my forum. They are a superb conical and will get the job done. We only got to shoot one deer with it so im dying to try more deer and bigger game with one.

Only one, it would be the NE 460 gr .451 in my White G series. It will split a coyote in half (trust me :wink: ) and will take down the largest of game.

vabowhntr said:
Only one, it would be the NE 460 gr .451 in my White G series. It will split a coyote in half (trust me :wink: ) and will take down the largest of game.

Yep!!

The 460gr. Bullshops will work great in the .50s as well.

I'd go .5045 in the Clerke barrel....and .504 in the Wilson.

sorry but i use two , and being i have a ton of XTPs and they are cheap i would use them for coyotes and the Gold dots i have for big game .

bulletsstockDSCN0344.jpg

Sorry?? No need to apologize fer using inferior bullets.... 8)

JUST KIDDING!!!!! :shock: :shock: 8) :lol:

Latest posts

Back