Question for UC

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frontier gander

Reaction score
others are also welcome to answer lol.

UC, im getting the dura sight rail base for the Accura. I just found a camo scope with 44mm lens (Traditions). Should i order the medinum or high rings?

Also they have a Pentax ( good brand??) 4-12x40mm with built in bullet drop compensator. I dont think it would be set up for a muzzleloader though.

Love the Durasight bases and rings... I'm 100% a Warne man but these come pretty darn close for a fraction of the price... I've had them on two Accura's now and they work perfectly! You will need a high ring for a 44mm scope... I would go with the Gameseeker between those two,,, but the Bushnell Elite's are the only scope I see myself shooting for a while... they are priced right ( i get mine from a guy named poorfish on e-bay for about $50-$70 off retail) and bullet proof. Good luck with your Accura i really think you'll see what all the hoopla is about!

thanks Flint. I just got off the durasight website. If i get a camo scope, i'll go ahead and get the camo rail and rings.

thanks Toy. I am going to be ordering the one piece Rail system. I never tried one before and i feel like dressing the accura up a lil bit.

with the bergara barrels, i couldn't get the 2 piece bases to work. Had to reorder the single rail base.

well i'll be ordering on thursday. I have been looking at the camo and just do not like all of the brown. Im sure it makes sense but ive been rattling my brain for the past week and its not going to do. I like the advantage hardwoods that my winchester had.
I found the black thumbhole/SS barrel for $373 (shipped) from R&R Arms. I think the black t-hole will keep me happy.

heck no! If they shoot as good as the reports im seeing, i'll get bored within the first week :lol:

Hopefully they'll offer more patterns to choose from later on.

Batchief909 said:
No it won"t. You'll sell it 3 weeks from now. :lol:

lol!!! need my address? trade ya for some powerbelts!!! 8)

Doohan said:
Batchief909 said:
No it won"t. You'll sell it 3 weeks from now. :lol:

lol!!! need my address? trade ya for some powerbelts!!! 8)

:lol: at least let me shoot the darn thing first! Batchief sent me 2 packs of 348 powerbelts so those will get the first run after i get it on sight with 385gr remington conicals.

Latest posts

Back