THANK YOU .....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mass-acre

Mass-acre! We can only hope the rest of the US pays attention to this and understands this is not an anomaly. This is the second time they been beat, 1st was VA,

Re: Mass-acre

Bucker said:
Mass-acre! We can only hope the rest of the US pays attention to this and understands this is not an anomaly. This is the second time they been beat, 1st was VA,

Third loss actually against an Obama supported candidate. You missed the NJ Gov. race also if i remember correctly.

Liberals are running scared atm over Nov. elections. Hopefully they will respectfully represent those that elected them and the Constitution.

BTW one of big Os TSA appointees Erroll Southers just withdrew also. :lol:

pelosikaze.jpg

WhenHarryMetScott-500x344.jpg

Ok, I'll show my colors. You guys are right, it's gone from bad to worse. I don't think the previous administration did us any favors by getting us into the crap they did (i.e., two wars, tax breaks for you know who, AND defecit spending which for the right I thought goes against all they believe in.) I don't really care anymore who's ruuning the show, just get US the hell out of these messes! :!: :!: :!:

Latest posts

Back