700 ML ...I am happy!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
derfhunter said:
If you are interested search (700 ml 45cal).
If you are going to bid on it, let me know and I will not.

If you really wanted it...you wouldnt have told us.. :lol:

squirrelhawker said:
derfhunter said:
If you are interested search (700 ml 45cal).
If you are going to bid on it, let me know and I will not.

If you really wanted it...you wouldnt have told us.. :lol:

Well, I took a bid at it..still didnt reach reserve...no higher for me.
Its all yours Spit :lol:

Good looking muzzleloader Spit! I've always had it in the back of my mind to get one of those. I mean it really IS a Remington 700! Maybe one of these days...

Chuck....our fearless leader where have you been....

I sincerely miss those range reports!

Are you still doin double duty at the Pharm?

I'm not sure how you get those groups from all those guns, but I never cease to be entertained and enlightened at the same time.

What is next?........

You really should add at least ONE Remmy ML to the safe. The guys out west seem to have the majority of them.

Break the rules and get one in good ol' Miss.

Shot some of Bats Trashcans for the Rock and Protector bag and give us a Knock-Down Report!

A hunerd yards ul' do.......

Are you still doin double duty at the Pharm?

I absolutely am unfortunately. One of the guys had hip replacement surgery last week so you know how that goes! I'm going to have an off day next Wednesday so we'll see how that goes... Glad to see you keeping up the forum Spit! :lol:

Bat... Hey...I hope I AM on that list! I'd dust off a White to go shoot 'em! :lol:

big6x6 said:
Good looking muzzleloader Spit! I've always had it in the back of my mind to get one of those. I mean it really IS a Remington 700! Maybe one of these days...

The one 45 700ML on gunbroker sold last night for $265. I had bid $250
and didnt want it REAL bad! :lol: Which one of you guys wound up getting it....cmon..no secrets.. :lol: I still might go after one in 45 if I come across a 26" barreled "magnum" one. That one was a 24"...
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =136434755

Latest posts

Back