Hello from Sunny South Florida

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Headfirst

Reaction score
Greetins all,

I came here to learn about muzzle loaders in preps for my first ML hunt this fall in Oregon. :drinkers:

Welcome to the forum. First thing you do is see if there are any special restrictions on the kind of rifle and the kind of projectile and ignition system. After that I am sure we can recommend something that will work for you. Also whether you can use a scope.

Nice to have you here.

Thanks for the welcome, guys! I'm really excited about our hunt coming up this fall. A friend of a friend owns a ranch out in Oregon. He raises hybrid Angus cattle and elk are a nucience for him.

Me and a couple of buddies have been invited out for our first hunt during ML season during the rut and I am Jacked up about this. I'm an old guy from S. Fl (will hit double nickles this year) who hunts gators, fishes offshore, runs my boat to the Bahamas and am looking forward to getting on a python in the coming weeks. Pythons are taking over the Everglades and Florida hunters have been asked to 'tame down' that population. I am on it!

Anyway, my wife has accused me of having an on-line affair when I was only reading all of the wonderul info on this forum. I have literally spent 40 or so hours here in the past couple of weeks reading up.

Again, thanks so much!

HF

I sure would like to be your buddy, welcome to the forum!! :lol:

bernieg said:
I sure would like to be your buddy, welcome to the forum!! :lol:

Ha! It ain't always easy being me...... I was up at 4:45 this morning, brewed a pot of coffee and took it to the swamp. By noontime I gave up. These snakes are no easy ticket but, the fat lady ain't singin' yet. :yeah:

Back