Bushnell DOA

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shrimpy50

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one uses this scope. i had an omega scope on an Omega once and hated it. i would like to put a compensating reticle scope on my Electra to test with. any suggestions

cabelas makes a bdc. and so does nikon. my budy had the nikon and likes it not what they make it out to be he says but its ok.

Bushnell Trophy is the only DOA 250 model made for muzzleloaders, I think. I have just mounted one on my Triumph and got it sighted in but have not experimented with it at ranges other than 100 yards. I had a Burris Fullfield on the Triumph earlier and the Trophy seems to be as good as the Burris so far.
I want to check out for myself if their rack bracket is anywhere close in helping you determine the distance of an deer.

shrimpy50

I have the DOA in a bushnell Elite 3200 mounted on my Triumph - out standing scope especially with the rainguard lens... I do not use the DOA as prescribed because I do not shoot the specific bullet or load they suggest but after i get it sighted in a 100 and 2.5 inches high I then check it a 200 and see what line I might need to use with the bullet and powder I am shooting.... + you need to be on 9x...

The Bushnell Elite 3200 is one awesome scope!
I've had one for 8 or 9 years and still going strong.

thats what i thought

i wondered if the DOA had to be on 9 power. is there a bdc scope that can be set at lower powers and still work? i rarely if ever use more than 5x on a scope, and mostly depending on gun, i leave them on the lowest setting

shrimpy50

The Leupold Ultimate Slam does have two settings on the scope ring... One near 6X and one @ 9X, again since I do not use the scope as designed I can not tell you for sure....

Latest posts

Back