T/C custumer service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k

Reaction score
after 6 weeks of hard hunting in alot of nasty weather ,4 deer in the freezer i brought in triumph for a good cleaning.i found pitting in the barrel above the breech about 3" till 4"short of the muzzle.i always cleaned between shots using 2 wet patches of#13cleaner,2dry,then a patch of T17 lube.so i scubbed bore with a brass brush and took it out to the range.grouping may have opened a little or it may have been me but it was still shooting great,now i have put apx. 250 rnds thru this triumph shooting 130g 2f 777 with either maxiballs or 250g sst/sw.I"m now noticeing that it does"nt lock up as tight as it used to.ship it out to t/c with anote to tightin up the action and to please inspect the barrel and see if i can buy another barrel for my favorite ML.T/C sends me back a brand new triumph!!!I"m feeling happy and guilty at the same time.whut a great company! karl

TC

Known for the CS! It is now more important than ever to live up to the reputation.

good news ...

T/C knows that good service after sale is important if you want to stay on TOP

Very good to know. That kind of customer service makes you stay with a company's product.

That's great CS!!! But it's not suprising when it comes to T/C. There's a reason their on top. Superior products and superior CS.

Good to know you had a good experience. Hope I never have to use it though. A few weeks back after cleaning the Triumph, I noticed some "pitting" in the barrel. After being very concerned, I decided to scrub it with Hoppes and it came out. Le t mus know if the new gun is just as good

i had a similar expieriance with TC and my omega. there was minor piting and the crown looked ruff. sent it in just to see what to do and 4 weeks later had a new omega on my doorstep, and the new one shot even better!! i wasn't even the original owner.

k

I would like to echo your TC service sentiments - they have never failed to be a superior group of people for myself. Iknow some others have had problems but I am hoping it is a very low pecentage of folks...

I think most of the people who claim to have had problems with TC are the kind of people who are never satisfied. The kind of people that will go straight to the internet and bash a company if they don't answer the phone after the first ring. The type of people who will bash a company if they don't receive a reply to their email within 5 minutes of it being sent...

Latest posts

Back