Tc Renegade

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdf77

Reaction score
Found 2 Tc Renegades 1 in 50 the other in 54 cal at local gun shop. Both in good condition for $250, probably out the door at $200. Sound like a good deal?

At $200 each I would think they have to have something wrong with them. If it's $200 total, I know there's something wrong with them.

I agree buy them both if you can get them at 200.00 ea.

patocazador said:
At $200 each I would think they have to have something wrong with them. If it's $200 total, I know there's something wrong with them.
Depends on the shop.
I bought a .50 Renegade two years ago in good condition for $100. In my neck of the woods inlines have taken over to the point that you have a hard time giving traditional side locks away.

make sure you check the bores, they can look new on the out side and the bores can be like stove pipes because they were shot once and never ever cleaned.

Assuming the bores are good the price is great.   Many used muzzleloaders have roached bores.  Take a bore light and check those guns out very carefully.

Latest posts

Back