I'm Home

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman1

Reaction score
YES!!!!!!!!!

The virus is negative in the blood and urine but I still require 13 more treatments of antibiotics,Iron and saline/fluids, I said "Beer is a fluid"
they didn't go for it.
I told them I would come to mayo everyday @9am for the infusions.
The left the pic line in.
My Iron level is 4,thats anemic.weight down to 168,not to long ago I was 240,my BMI is 10.I even have an AB not 6 just 1
This thing really hit me hard.
I am looking at it as an oppertunity to build myself back up with quality food,water,supplements and moderate excersize.
Turn the negative into a positive.
The doc's didn't want to do it but my transplant nephrolagist assured them he know me to be a very compliant paitent so I'm home.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and kind words.It means more that I can express in type.
Yall helped bring me through this when it could have very easily gone the other way.
NOW!
To get better and get to the range with the Accura.

saxman1

Let me be one of the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Now -TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF- no matter what you think you are FRAGILE.... well maybe not in the brain but in the torso....

Get better - Get to shoot

Thats GREAT news sax! I'm looking forward to seeing and learning from your posts again. Welcome home. Eric

:D :) 8)

GREAT NEWS :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: Glad all is working out for you :!: :!: In a short time you'll be as good as new :!: Good luck :!:

That is great news... glad to hear your doing better.

Home

Way to go Sax!!! My wife and I paryed every day for you. The Lord answered in His ever mysterious ways. Just put the Accura in the corner of whatever room you go into and just look at it. As mentioned above we can all wait for your future reports. Get yourself back into shape. Only got a few months before hunting starts all over again you know.

lane said:
Thank You Jesus!! :D

Now Bulk-Up, and get your strength back Bro! We can wait a while for the Accura Report :p 8)

AMEN to that !!!!!!!!!!!!

UtahRob said:
lane said:
Thank You Jesus!! :D

Now Bulk-Up, and get your strength back Bro! We can wait a while for the Accura Report :p 8)

AMEN to that !!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get an AMEN
Oh yea!
I got one

Thank you Lord for your son who died for me.

I've been following your "adventure" and hoping and praying for the best. I know what its like to be stuck in a hospital and I think home recovery is better than any hospital stay. Good luck in your daily expeditions and upon competing your "adventure". ( I hope you don't take offense to me calling it an "adventure" but I find it easier to try to make all of my hospital stays as "adventures" to try and make them more bearable.) God bless.

Latest posts

Back