Who's gonna buy it?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure that someone in the White community with snatch it up. The condition does not look too bad.

The Whites are the finest plunger style mz ever built.
Actually one of the finest MZ period regardless of style - you would be
hard pressed to find anything that shoots both bore sized (real) conicals and sabots any better.

whites

For you White fans I saw some new blacktail hunters on clearance (299 dollars) at the yeoldercheryshoppe.com. They are in the bargain bin section.Their web site shows them in stock. I have never owned one and the wife thinks I have too many muzzleloaders as it is. I'm not sure if that's a good deal on that gun or not. Can anybody comment on that model from White?

fliowa... if I did not own three of them already, I would be very tempted on that Blacktail Hunter. That is a fine rifle..

I actually prefer the plunger style ignition. Its fast, easy to clean, easy to understand if there is a problem, legal anywhere, fool proof, and just as good as any other ignition. Other then my Genesis and Knight Disc, all my other inlines are plunger style. And I would never part with a White.

Are the BlackTail Hunters a model 97?

cayuga said:
I actually prefer the plunger style ignition. Its fast, easy to clean, easy to understand if there is a problem, legal anywhere, fool proof, and just as good as any other ignition. Other then my Genesis and Knight Disc, all my other inlines are plunger style. And I would never part with a White.

Are the BlackTail Hunters a model 97?

I agree fully with the plunger style ignitions, clean neat easy to feild stip if needed and SAFE. I have never parted with a White I bought for myself either and I probably never will.

Yes the Blacktails are M97's with a TEFLON COATING over the Stainless barell and action. They also have either a DEER or ELK scene laser engraved in the Laminate buttstock. I have one and a couple of M97 Whitail Hunters 2also.

Give em a call flounder, see what they tell you. I called a couple weeks ago, I talked to a gal named Tammy. Let us know!

Underclocked said:
Apparently, they don't REALLY have any in stock.

Does that mean you bought them all and don't want us to know! :shock:

Chocdog

choc-dog said:
Underclocked said:
Apparently, they don't REALLY have any in stock.

Does that mean you bought them all and don't want us to know! :shock:

Chocdog

Somebody bought the last one a couple weeks ago according to "Tammy". For some reason they did not remove the item from their bargain bin.

UC,
I forgot to mention I am in the custom cabinet business in case you need something built to store all your guns. :p :p
Art

Back