I'm Home

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

All Blessings

Great news sir, Thanks Lord for keeping our brother around so we can hear more good stories.

We were all pulling for you Sax.

KeepOnKeepingOn.jpg

Scott, the LORD is caring over you,Health is on the way.
Take care brother and take some rest.
Moose1

Good to here you are feeling better Saxman. Soon you can get back out to the range and get some more shooting in!

Good news
My labs were much better yesterday and they have canceled the next 14 treatments,they removed the pic line (ouch!!!)
I had a full day at mayo yesterday.
I had a cat scan,ultrasound,MRI,chest x-ray, another cystoscapy dilitation (OUCH!!!!) I'm sure I was quite a sight with my legs up in the stirrups wearing only a smile and my size 16 cowboy boots,you don't want to be walking around the uroligy department in bare feet. I was living proof that it's a myth about big feet and hands,the nurses got a kick out of that, of course I wasn't exactly at my best if ya know what I mean.

I have to go back next week for labs to see if everything is working and to have a colonoscopy,isn't having a kidney transplant fun?
I'm not out of the woods yet but it is nice to not have to go in everyday.
Now it's time to gain some weight back and get healthy.
Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Back