Value of some stuff

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Reaction score
My wife's Aunt asked me to clean up a few guns to maybe sell and she was wondering the value on 1 in particular.

It's a J. stevens Arms Co.
410 model 59 A.

It's a bolt action with a magazine tube for the shells. It shoots 2 3/4 and 3" shells. I have looked all over and can not find a serial number either.

Weird little gun. It has a remington recoil pad (not original) and has been refinished and there are drips in the finish.

4103.jpg

4102.jpg

4101.jpg

I've also got some reloading stuff she wants me to get rid of and will post that later. Just trying to get an idea of the value.

Neat little gun! Im not sure of the value.

If it were mine... I'd keep it! :wink:

I had one once, not a bad little squirrel gun, should bring about 100 bucks depends on the buyer. If it is fully functional.

Patrick White said:
My wife's Aunt asked me to clean up a few guns to maybe sell and she was wondering the value on 1 in particular.

It's a J. stevens Arms Co.
410 model 59 A.

It's a bolt action with a magazine tube for the shells. It shoots 2 3/4 and 3" shells. I have looked all over and can not find a serial number either.

nice little gun patrick. My uncle has one in 20 ga. Yet I don't know the value I'd probably agree with rifleman since it has been refinished.

I looked it up and found estimate of $80ish for excelent condition, $55 for good condition. I'd say it's in fair condition. I've only dry fired it and everything seems to work. It needs a little work, but seems to be solid.

Yeah the book is a little low on that gun Patrick, here in the midwest a .410 repeater is gonna bring a better price as alot of the ole timers like them for squirrels as well as buy them for grandkids. Any barber shop around the smaller towns is where I would see that one.

Back