C'Mere Deer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the infomercial for it ,looks interesting but I'm not sure it is legal in Pa. I'm going to do some more investigating before I try it though.If it works like it says I might get some I'll try anything once if it's legal.

Nic_58 said:
I have a friend who had one of those once. If I recall, it was sorta like the Primos Can bleat call.
BUT, you must be talking about this instead....http://raycodistributors.com/prod01.htm

MOLASSES....just black molasses. :) Thats my guess. Everthing the add says could be applied to molasses.
I've used molasses on the farm. Most farmers know what I'm talking about.
You can add it to rough forage such as chopped corn stalks to make it more palitable for cows to eat. Same with deer. Pour it on an old rotted stump and the deer will literally eat the rotten stump to the ground. This is a form of baiting and may not be legal in your state. Even after the molasses is gone, they will continue to vist the stump. So even though the visual bait is gone you have created a bait station that may be illegal to hunt over. Check your states regs. :wink:

I saw it on the outdoor channel. Its a powder that you mix with water. Its suppose to drive them nuts.

snuffy said:
I saw it on the outdoor channel. Its a powder that you mix with water. Its suppose to drive them nuts.

The molasses we fed cows was in a dried sort of crystal/powder form. Like real course sugar. :?: I guess it could be a miracle potion made to drive 'em nuts. :lol: :idea: Maybe I should try it on the Mrs. Spit, She hasn't done anything wild in years! :lol:

Spitpatch said:
Maybe I should try it on the Mrs. Spit, She hasn't done anything wild in years! :lol:
Better be careful, that may be illegal in your state also!! :lol: :wink:

Maybe I should try it on the Mrs. Spit, She hasn't done anything wild in years! :lol:[/quote]
LMAO at Spit. :lol:

Back