TC - New Bullet...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bullet

You are going to see more and more of these. Lead is being banned in states on a growing level. I believe the government is trying to price us out of the bullets, can't get the guns but can tax and price the materials.

Small wonder T/C now has Barnes bullets... Since Knight is gone, it only makes good business sense for Barnes to partner with T/C.....

Other than certain areas of the People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia, what other state(s) have banned lead?
Muzzleloaders aren't the only guns in trouble with a lead ban.Bye bye .22 short long and long rifles...

down here in fl. they have banned lead for waterfowl hunting, but thats it so far and boy do they enforce it too!

they 're BARNES SPIT-FIRE T-EZ ..none boat tail i have not tried them . i tried the SPIT-FIRE TMZ with boat tail and they did not perform as well as the EXPANDER MZ in my ENCORE ..

banned

Didn't the state of Washington ban lead? And all states that have waterfowl hunting! See how easy it starts, we just take it as rote

Back