some humans have no soul

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
when i come out of the gym this am it was snowing very hard. had twelve miles to home but a good car so driving slow i would make it. 2 miles out of town saw a women on my side of the road with a fair coat on and a back back. could see she was in her late 50/s give or take. stopped and opened the passenger door and said get in. she did. they threw you out of the house didnt they. she said yes. your money run out didnt it. yes. then as i started to drive away a deputy pulled up and said to me. how far you taking her, i said to you guys at rushville. he said, ill take her to pine ridge if you want. i said you have a good heart sir. then i said to her, their you go. she got out and went to the police car. he would drop her off at tribal police and they would find her a place to stay. those bastards who would through out a older woman when they used up all her money are lower that anything you can think of, IN A HEAVY SNOW STORM. she wasnt a drunk, just a older woman. have picked up yopung women all beat up with a baby in their arms when it was 100 degrees out. i take them to the police who take them to the tribal cops. if you think you have had a hard life. come here and see what i see. respect for elders, yep if they have money. they didnt care one bit if she froze to death out their.

she is a member of the sioux tribe near me. i could see right off she was not a drunk, just a women thrown out of the house because the money they were bleeding from her run out. i wasnt the only one concerned. someone called the cops to come a rescue her. i know these people so well that i know how things work for them. the real credit goes to the cop who came out in the storm and then drove her threw bad roads 30 miles to get her to her people. you have no idea of the things ive seen in some of their homes when i was a visiting nurse to them in their homes. the one that tops it all is a little 18 month old girl that fought a small dog in a real and i mean a real fight for a dried crust of bread. the little girl won. that little girl would be grown now. how does one grow up normal when you lived a life like that? their was plenty of food in the house but the mother drank and slept until after noon and the grandma i was taking care of was wheelchair bound and couldnt cook at the stove or help the little girl. she didnt get bit or i would have stopped it but they wrestled hard and the little girl won. i had to be careful bout interfering also. if you want to look at the house this happened in go to nellie two bulls on the you tube and you will see it. it has a huge current bush in front of the house. nellie is dead now and i am old but i have been in their many many time. she told me a secret before she died. she pointed to a small butte about a 1/4 mile east of her house and told me that the last real chief of the tribe was buried their on the north side of it. she said no one else know this but her as it was passed down buy her dad to her. his name was afraid of horses. he was chief after crazy horse was murdered by the blue coats. the truth was the blue coats didnt murder him but a fellow tribal member did over a woman. the army said they did to keep a civil war from starting. it was smart of the army at that time to take the blame. i could go on and on about things that are not in the history books that ive been told. my favorit part of the rez is slim buttes. you rock collectors would go nuts out their. i believe their are emaralds their. it is the perfect soil for it. yellow clay and mica every where. tons of dinosour  bones also of every sort. forgive the miss spelling, dont feel like looking up the correct way.

their are good people and very bad people on the rez, the problem is the bad people prey on the good people. its common to take a baseball bat the the women your with even if she has a baby in her arms, when the man is drunk. several time the baby ends up dead. they never feed their dogs. they roam like a wold pack. several years ago a nice young girl from a good family was sledding down a hill and got knocked out on a small oak tree. a pack of dogs attacked her and ate most of her before she was found just below a hill from the house. the cops start shooting the dogs around march so they dont kill all the baby calves. natives like dogs but rarely feed them. they are more dangerous than wolves in a pack. even the small ones. dogs are a problem on most rez/s even in canada.

Use to attend the "Holy Smokes" at Browning MT for several years, same deal - good and bad, more drunks than sober.  You had to lock your stuff up or it was gone, usually traded at the local bar for drinks.  Sad with some of these people.

when i come out of the gym this am it was snowing very hard. had twelve miles to home but a good car so driving slow i would make it. 2 miles out of town saw a women on my side of the road with a fair coat on and a back back. could see she was in her late 50/s give or take. stopped and opened the passenger door and said get in. she did. they threw you out of the house didn't they. she said yes. your money run out didnt it. yes. then as i started to drive away a deputy pulled up and said to me. how far you taking her, i said to you guys at rushville. he said, ill take her to pine ridge if you want. i said you have a good heart sir. then i said to her, their you go. she got out and went to the police car. he would drop her off at tribal police and they would find her a place to stay. those bastards who would through out a older woman when they used up all her money are lower that anything you can think of, IN A HEAVY SNOW STORM. she wasn't a drunk, just a older woman. have picked up yopung women all beat up with a baby in their arms when it was 100 degrees out. i take them to the police who take them to the tribal cops. if you think you have had a hard life. come here and see what i see. respect for elders, yep if they have money. they didn't care one bit if she froze to death out their.

Last edited:
she is a member of the sioux tribe near me. i could see right off she was not a drunk, just a women thrown out of the house because the money they were bleeding from her run out. i wasnt the only one concerned. someone called the cops to come a rescue her. i know these people so well that i know how things work for them. the real credit goes to the cop who came out in the storm and then drove her threw bad roads 30 miles to get her to her people. you have no idea of the things ive seen in some of their homes when i was a visiting nurse to them in their homes. the one that tops it all is a little 18 month old girl that fought a small dog in a real and i mean a real fight for a dried crust of bread. the little girl won. that little girl would be grown now. how does one grow up normal when you lived a life like that? their was plenty of food in the house but the mother drank and slept until after noon and the grandma i was taking care of was wheelchair bound and couldnt cook at the stove or help the little girl. she didnt get bit or i would have stopped it but they wrestled hard and the little girl won. i had to be careful bout interfering also. if you want to look at the house this happened in go to nellie two bulls on the you tube and you will see it. it has a huge current bush in front of the house. nellie is dead now and i am old but i have been in their many many time. she told me a secret before she died. she pointed to a small butte about a 1/4 mile east of her house and told me that the last real chief of the tribe was buried their on the north side of it. she said no one else know this but her as it was passed down buy her dad to her. his name was afraid of horses. he was chief after crazy horse was murdered by the blue coats. the truth was the blue coats didnt murder him but a fellow tribal member did over a woman. the army said they did to keep a civil war from starting. it was smart of the army at that time to take the blame. i could go on and on about things that are not in the history books that ive been told. my favorit part of the rez is slim buttes. you rock collectors would go nuts out their. i believe their are emaralds their. it is the perfect soil for it. yellow clay and mica every where. tons of dinosour bones also of every sort. forgive the miss spelling, dont feel like looking up the correct way.

Last edited:
Not Callous very weary, very careful, to many horror stories of the good guy having a bad day.

Are the Sioux still having problems around Whiteclay ? I would guess since they shutdown the alcohol sales there, that some other source would be found.

Back