Blackberry Messenger

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a blackberry curve 8330 but its a work phone. Handy thing for e-mails but I don't message anyone

BB

:lol: :lol: Only U. And yes,it let's me miss work and anmswer emails sitting in a treestand. Scred the bejeebers one time when it was getting light and I was seein all those deer looking shapes you always see in the early light and that d_ m thing buzzed on my thigh! I about came up out of that chair blind. I have also uised it a a light in extreme cases. O have a Storm

Answer e-mails from the blind...I've been known to take work home about 2 hours early during hunting season before...Talk? no I can e-mail you it though... :lol:

I've used that app a bit. Maybe chat a little during a big ball game with a buddy.

black powder said:
where i hunt the Blackberry Messenger would be useless.
in our group of hunters we share a satelite phone ...but it is used only for a emergency situation.....

I sent an IM off to my son in law today letting him know we spotted a bull elk but I did not have a good shot (it walking away from me). I hoped that my son would have been in position but the bush we were into was just a little too large for the two of us to handle. Up here in central Saskatchewan, it is unseasonably warm and the elk are not moving. Got to get in those trees and hope for some good luck. Darn it, was hoping to be able to put one of those Lehighs to the test.

Latest posts

Back