• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Navy Arms Mule Ear 50 cal For Sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

outdoorsman1

Reaction score
I have this Navy Arms Mule Ear I want to part with. I haven’t shot this gun. The stock has some minor handling dings. The lock is a little weird. You have to pull hard to get the trigger to fall otherwise it will catch in the half cock. No squeeze the trigger and it go bang. Nipple will need replaced too.

$250 shipping included.F4EFFFCE-3561-45B7-AD76-4D486B94E309.jpegA713CBE8-2616-4739-8317-68AF152B11E1.jpegA713CBE8-2616-4739-8317-68AF152B11E1.jpeg

Find it interesting that the "Navy Arms Mule Ear" rifle has had a name change from the "Navy Arms Side Slapper" of years ago ..... :rolleyes: Good Luck on your sale....

Side slapper...mules ear...don't really care as long as I get it sold. In my neck of the woods nobody even cares what it is. All they want is AR-15's. 🤬

Didn't know you had it for sale till Today,,,,2-14-21 dang it all , I missed it , let me know if you sell in the future. [email protected] might be of interest to me. frontseuffers only..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back