My first M.L. deer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clay

Reaction score
100_1682.jpg

100_1681.jpg

100_1676.jpg

100_1674.jpg

100_1679.jpg

100_1678.jpg

Deer

Jeeze, what abeauty! What state are you hunting and let's here the story. Love that palmation........Great Job!

Central IL. I went out opening afternoon. I saw him earlier from a distance. grunted at him and he took off for about an hour then came back and headed strait towards me. I was frozen, it was about dusk and he gave me a good shot.

Congrats to you! That's a unique deer for your first one! He's got quite a palmated beam on that right side. Nice going!! :yeah:

What a great buck!!!! How far was the shot, what rifle, powder, bullet, point of entry, point of exit (if any) how far did it run... We are not letting you off that easy. Shoot a monster like that we need a good story... :D :D :D Again, congratulations...

I was shooting 90 grains of trip 7 and a 250 gr shockwave out of a Triumph. He was only 20 yards away so the bullet was in and out. He ran over 100 yards spilling blood everywhere.

Thank you very much.
And thanks to everyone that helped answer my questions

Congrats! Now you've got your workcut out for yourself trying to top that :)

Just awesome! I love all that crazy stuff! .. almost part moose!

Latest posts

Back