Looking for Knight Disc

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elite-50

Reaction score
I am looking to buy the original Knight Disc rifle anyone know where they are still available?

Knightoriginaldiscrifle001.jpg

Knightoriginaldiscrifle002.jpg

That is what mine looks like. It still uses the original orange discs. And with 120 grains of powder and a Shockwave, using that 2-7x32mm scope, last time I shot it, it did real well. I just do not have a long enough range to really test this rifle. Its a well balanced and heavy rifle as well, but it sure soaks up recoil nice.

I looked in my Natchez flier but did not see any listed this time. Perhaps they are still on line through.

Underclocked said:
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3156669 I don't know anything further about the rifle.

Got an email out to him on that one.

Great lookin rifle Cayuga, always liked the way they held and shot and thought maybe I might need to reintroduce myself to one.

Thanx guys!!!

D&R Sports Center in PA has them NIB for $250.00 blued and $300.00 SS. Their phone # is 570-735-1752.

Found one on another site, it has a very nice looking walnut stock with blued barrel, never seen a wood stocked Disc.
Anyone running BH209 through these?

I am using BH 209 in mine. I upgraded it to the DISC Extreme breechplug when the kit came out back in '02. I shoots BH 209 without any issues. The only issue I have is excessive carbon buildup in the breechplug area of the receiver. I am going to try the NFPJ breechplug after hunting season as it is suppose to help this issue.

Latest posts

Back