HP Muzzle loading is at it again!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeerNut

Reaction score
Check out the latest Rantings...what's said about Forums and chat boards is quite comical.

And, Who's Rick O'shea?

Are you that surprised? Ever since Toby Bridges started his "crusade" against Savage and Henry Ball he's done a lot of mud throwing. Look at his piney woods hunting club stories. He's lashing out at everyone involved like he's a 5 yr. old with his hand caught in the cookie jar. As far as Rick O'shea, it's probably just just Toby. It sure sounds like him. Remember back when he wrote about his Savage blow as if he were someone else? It's probably just more of that.

As far as Rick O'shea, it's probably just Toby. It sure sounds like him.

That was my thoughts exactly. And, no, it does not suprise me.

Best thing ANYONE can do is just don't go to his site. I have not been there in MONTHS and won't go back again.

Remember his advertisers look at the number of hits he gets. Advertisers equate that with support for his site! He doesn't get any hits from Chuck Hill.

What could POSSIBLY be over there worth reading ANYWAY? :roll:

Amen Chuck! It totally bewilders me how such sites can even exist with owner's sustained record of underhanded business dealings which I have even personally suffered from. :(

I suggest as Chuck said not to visit the site.

Best thing ANYONE can do is just don't go to his site

Advice taken! I never considered checking his antics as "support", but I guess it would be.

You won't catch me looking again. Lesson learned.

Deer Nut,

I hope you don't mind but I edited your first post to take out that link. That okay with you?

Nothing would make me happier than for our fine membership to avoid that site all together.

big6x6 said:
Deer Nut,

I hope you don't mind but I edited your first post to take out that link. That okay with you?

Nothing would make me happier than for our fine membership to avoid that site all together.

Yes Sir Mr. Marshall Sir! :D :wink:

Seriously, I agree..!!

Mike

Underclocked said:
Rick O'Shea ..... ever have a bullet bounce off a rock?

smily961.gif

Good one UC!

Holy cow! It would seem Toby is trying to alienate everyone, shooters and manufacturers a like in the ML world.

After I learned what was going on a while back, I also have no problem just staying away from the site altogether. :wink:

Latest posts

Back