Favorite Tree Stand Poll

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favorite treestand ?

• Loggy Bayou

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Starr

• Summit

• API

• Hunters View

• Warren & Sweat

• Strongbuilt

• Other (Please Comment)

• Total voters

Loggy

Reaction score
What brand of treestand do you like? Some of these companies may have merged etc. but feel free to throw your 2 cents in on which brands you used and like, dislike etc. :D

If more than one brand ties for your favorite.....please mention.

Summit Bullet Backpacker. Light, folds flat for easy transport, and very solid.

I voted Loggy (of course :lol: ) but like 2 others also.

I have a Loggy Bayou, Loc-On Spirit and a Big Buck Phanton Ladder (aka North Starr)..Last couple years been usin mostly my Loggy climber and ladder. Man we sure have come a long way from the ole Bakers and those TSS plywood jobs! I have tried almost anything under the sun and these 2 ....for a climber and a ladder seem to be the lightest, quietest and most reliable hassle free of all. The Loggy double lock point.... seat lock to tree plus platform lock is a feature I havent found on others. Summit also puts a good stand out.

Loggy: http://www.loggybayou.net/

legenddecked.jpg

Big Buck Phantom...renamed Travelling Star (Only 24 LBS!) One fine company. They just made some custom platform replacement cables for my Phantom which had straps..... the newer have aircraft cable. I talked to owner Bill Goodwin (President, North Starr) and he had some made for me. Price was under $15 shipped!! A class outfit!
page24-one.jpg

http://www.northstarrtreestands.com/Tra ... Starr.html

Well, looks like Summit is in the lead with almost a week of heavy voting at the polls! :lol:

Not sure whut those 3 others are? Probably someones huntin secret that their unwilling to leak out. :lol:

Keep the votes coming guys... I thought there would be many more treestand hunters here.....but whut do I know. I've been barking .......I mean climbin up wrong trees for years! :lol:

I use hunter's view as they are cheap (under $50) Then I just leave them in the trees. Too old to remove Them
Redclub

I've got only one stand and it hasn't been used in a few years. A Gorilla Silverback. I only bought it for bowhunting.

I have a wide assortment variety of tree stands. Some are stands that I built, a few are stands that I took down on property, and I purchased 2 or 3. I have to say that the 2 Hunters View Buddy stands are my favorite. They are fairly large, and that shooting rail is real nice for those 250-300 yard shots into the open fields.

None, I tend to keep my feet on the ground. I'm a pretty good sized guy (6'1" 285 lbs) so I build alot of ground blinds, next investment is a portable blind, they are finally make some I can stand up in to stretch and move around a little. That way I'll stay awake. I've dosed off before and had deer tracks within 5 yards of me in the snow when I woke up. Makes ya kinda wonder what walked by ya know. But I'm sure I'm not the only one that has ever happened to.

I got a Remington Ladder stand. It's very durable and Safe. It has the double ladder on it. Very heavy for one person. 20 feet high.

Latest posts

Back