Knight disc elite question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drdtmd

Reaction score
:DGuys I just recieved my rifle and it didn't have the qr bolt so I ordered one. Can anyone tell me the tap size of the qr? Thanks

1/4 x 38 or is it 36???

I need some help from Busta or Coach!!!CRS!!!! :lol:

So what's the cost for the qr part? Do they come to match stainless and blued?

:D I think the part is $5. Does anyone know where I can get this tap? Or does someone have one a can borrow and I will pay the shipping? Thanks

drdtmd said:
:D I think the part is $5. Does anyone know where I can get this tap? Or does someone have one a can borrow and I will pay the shipping? Thanks

Check your PM.

Thanks to a VERY generous poster "Night" above, I was able to complete this conversion on one of my rifles that had the older style bolt screw. I wanted to send this back, as I was very greatful to be able to use it, but he didn't want it back. He would just like to help fellow muzzleloaders out, and I have been waiting for the opportunity to pass this generous gift from Night on to someone that can use it. If you have the means to complete this conversion, please respond.

Don't worry about the shipping, he wouldn't let me pay for that either, and it is the least I can do in return.

:D rob and night thankyou so much for greatly appreciated generousity.rob i do have the means so no problem there and i sent you a pm with my shipping address.merry christmas

Back