Only getting an answering machine at Knight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
Ive tried 4 times today and yesterday.

No one answers, i only get a recording asking to leave a message.

Anyone else tried lately?

What I understand is they essentially have a skeleton crew but they will call back if you leave a number.

Two weeks ago I sent a email they replied back in about 2hrs. But I didn't call!

johnpb said:
Is Knight going out of business or what?

As I understand it...

They have stopped making rifles. Knight continues to sell accessories and perform warranty work. The company that owns Knight and GMB is still in business.

Perhaps in the future Knight will have components and or guns made offshore and become a marketing company similar to Browning.

I talked to them about 1 month ago and they said the had a few companies looking to possibly purchase them...but that he had heard nothing more.

I didnt have any problems a couple of weeks ago either, I ordered a bunch of FPJs and received them.

I have left a few messages since then and sofar no return calls or emails.

I need confirmation about the year of a LK-93 and possibly a different FPJ hammer (54cals had 2 sizes) but im not sure until i can contact them. :cry:

I worked with Gordy last fall and he was great. Not sure if he is still there but try this....

Gordy Edwards
Knight Rifles
715B Summit Dr.
Decatur, AL 35601
256.260.8950 X 2128
[email protected]

Talked to a real person today and they are taking care of everything i need for free. Al was super helpful and called me back in minutes and took all the info.

I wanted to buy a metal trigger guard to replace the plastic one and they are sending it to me free. Then he asked me to send him the hammer assembly and breach plug and they would give me the correct one FREE. Plus send me my old one back.

All i have to do is pay for shipping to them. Flat rate USPS is $5 :D

That is awesome service and at a very hard time for them.

Thanks Sledge. i couldnt get in touch with Gordy but a guy named Al took care of everything in minutes. Plus gave me his cell # and extension at Knight for future help.

You know it's really a darn shame... i hope someone will get some cash flow back into the this great company. I'll be blowing the dust off the TK pretty soon... look out turkey birds!

Back